Caprock Academy’s employment philosophy is to employ highly qualified, motivated teachers and staff who fully embrace Caprock Academy’s core values. These employees are critical to the school’s success. They hold an important place in the education of our future leaders.
The Headmaster is responsible for personnel management at the school. There is a hiring committee, which is led by the Headmaster, that develops the process for teacher and staff selection. More details are available in the staff handbook.
Please review our listing of open positions and job descriptions for those positions. Application process and forms are available below.
For the 2014/2015 School Year
- Half Time Kindergarten teacher for morning and afternoon classes – full time position to start January 2015 with some cross training in December 2014.
- PE Assistant (FT)
- Child Care Workers needed – hours are Monday through Thursday 6:15 to 7:15 am and 3 to 6 pm. Fridays are from 7 am to 6 pm. Please contact the Headmaster if you are interested and fill out a support staff form.
- Substitute teachers and educational assistants
Occasionally jobs become available at the last minute during the summer or in the middle of the school year. Caprock Academy is therefore happy to receive applications throughout the year even for positions that do not have posted openings. Please follow the application procedures outlined below.
Thank you for your interest in Caprock Academy.
Please follow the steps outlined below when completing the application process.
- Fill out the application in its entirety
- Include 2-3 letters of recommendation
- Include copies of ALL college and/or graduate transcripts
- Include a copy of your current teaching certificate from state of issuance (see Notes below)
- All applications must have original signatures
- When completed, return to the address on the application
- Education Assistant & Support Staff positions need only furnish the letters of recommendation and college transcripts if available.
- Teaching certificate is not necessary to apply.
- Please read our website carefully and be familiar with the teaching styles administered.
- Education Assistant Application [ PDF FORMAT ]
- Director of Curriculum [ PDF Format ]
- Director of Assessment and Data [ PDF Format ]
- Dean of Students [ PDF Format ]
- Headmaster Application [ PDF Format ]
- Office/Support Staff/Facilities Assistant Application [ PDF Format ]
- Teacher Application [ PDF Format ]
- Substitute Application [ PDF Format ]
- Director of Facilities and Business Application [ PDF Format ]
- Director of Support Services Application [ PDF Format ]
- Registrar/Reports Associate Application [PDF Format]
- Administrative Associate Application [PDF Format]
- Executive Assistant to the Headmaster Application [ PDF Format ]